When Mark isn’t spending time with his family, he enjoys pursuing his passion for hunting. This passion was instilled in him at an early age by his father, Ron. Although he enjoys hunting, his love for conservation and land improvement are equally enjoyable to him. From managing the timber to creating and planting food plots, it’s a true year-round passion that culminates during the hunting season.
Mark’s primary practice is built around Consumer Collections and Creditors’ Remedies. He represents national and local clients across the state of Tennessee on consumer and commercial debts.
- Consumer Collections and Creditors’ Remedies
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Civil Litigation
Bar & Court Affiliations:
- Tennessee Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- Austin Peay State University, B.A.
- Lincoln Memorial Duncan School of Law, J.D.